Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to School!

Hey boys and girls,

This summer has flown by. I can't believe I'm going to see you all again in just a few days! I hope you've had a wonderful few months and feel like you learned a few things. Thank you for your enthusiasm and coming up with some cool new creatures. I can't wait to see what you do next!

I hope you will all consider continuing on the work you started here and keep sharing. Keep pushing yourselves and each other. I know it's hard during vacation when you have jobs and family commitments always seeming to take precedence over art. That never ends, unfortunately. But doing things like this, making sure you have a little place and community that will force you to keep moving forward, it makes all the difference. Keep it up and eventually making time for art will be as natural as making time for  the new episode of Breaking Bad.

And with that, I will leave you with one last fun creature list:

20 more animals you won't believe are real




No comments:

Post a Comment